Saturday, November 19, 2005

New art site www.artsubmission.com


Hi there world. I have been slow to post lately, pretty buzy getting back on my feet after loosing a job and car in the same week. But things are looking up with freelance work and the job world.

I have been getting up some of our other sites, but today I got up the sister site for Artists - Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh it is called Artist Submission tm it will be a brilliant site one day soon and as usually we are open to help from designers, writers, charitable contributors and of cours just fans and patrons. I hope our US fans have a great Thanksgiving and to the world great holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger paymaster said...

Hey andrew z,

Your blog "New art site www.artsubmission.com", leads me to believe you will find my information on our Best Career Wages site to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive wages site included ...

Actors Wages
Art Directors Wages
Artists Wages
Athletes Wages
Sports Competitors Wages
Audio Equipment Technicians Wages
Broadcast News Analysts Wages
Broadcast Technicians Wages.

We have many hundreds of "essential to read" articles on wages and career topics in addition to many other popular subjects in our Average Career Wages site.

Best Wishes
Emily

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home