Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Artists site creator freed for freelance work


Hello world today is a great day for my life and www.ezmuseum.com Yesterday I was fired from my job in SEO, I was so sick of it and now I am free to work on this site my art and my own passions. Instead of making others rich you need to make your selfs rich in every way to share your abundance without greed when you get it.

So as far as looking for work I have skills in the arts, design, web design and ecommerece Ethical SEO projects and advanced marketing techniques I am open to freelance or a job if it is the right one.

My resume is at http://ezmuseum.com/resume1.htm
and of course if you have not seen Your new online art ezmuseum.com then take a look
and you can email me for a free consultation on marketing and your web site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home