Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Artists site creator freed for freelance work


Hello world today is a great day for my life and www.ezmuseum.com Yesterday I was fired from my job in SEO, I was so sick of it and now I am free to work on this site my art and my own passions. Instead of making others rich you need to make your selfs rich in every way to share your abundance without greed when you get it.

So as far as looking for work I have skills in the arts, design, web design and ecommerece Ethical SEO projects and advanced marketing techniques I am open to freelance or a job if it is the right one.

My resume is at http://ezmuseum.com/resume1.htm
and of course if you have not seen Your new online art ezmuseum.com then take a look
and you can email me for a free consultation on marketing and your web site

7 Comments:

Blogger Internet Marketer Azhar said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly.

If you want your blog to get higher in search engines, why not try Link Metro, you can over 100 new links to your blog every single day, for FREE!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

The more I read other blogs it really gives me great ideas. Your is good.

My article marketing site is all about article marketing.

I think you will like it.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Great blog, I was looking for toronto web design company related info and found you. :)

Colleen
Affordable Web Design

6:50 PM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

Hi - I really like your website. I have one on martial art symbol here is the link to it. Come visit it and let me know what you think.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers seo tool related stuff.

1:54 AM  
Blogger artisan said...

Hi there andrew z, I was just cruising the blogosphere searching for the latest information on abstract art and came across this great blog. Although Artists site creator freed for freelance work wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for abstract art related topics. I’m glad I stop by, keep up the good work.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Tomas said...

Hello, I find it very refreshing to occasionally find a post such as yours with a different topic completely different to what I was looking for. It often ads to ones list of lifes experiences.

I tend to have a soft spot for blogs related to publishing articles and /or sites that have a central theme around publishing articles type items.

Once again, thank you, hope you don't mind if I visit again sometime :-)

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home